Monday, January 24, 2011

Crafter's Workshop Templates

As I was window shopping---I'll be glad when we have a new address so I can order!!-- I was looking at Susana's store..one of my favorite places and thought I'd see what new Crafter's Workshop Templates she had.

Oh my word!! I love the selection she has! so many possibilities!!

Of course, the Butterfly Meadow stood out to me... don't you think it would make a pretty background??

I was also drawn to the Time Travel...wouldn't that work well with some vintage distressing?

I think this one needs no explanation why I am in {love} with it~ Flutterby


There are so many templates to choose from! Be sure to check them all out when you are shopping at Susana's!! (there are also other brands but I'll share about them another day!! but you can check them out here)

3 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

oooh!!! I MUST get that butterfly meadow template!!! I have several of the Crafters Workshop templates...but NOT THAT ONE! I soooo want it NOW! Thanks for enabling :)

KellyRae said...

Wowzers! I don't have any of the templates and I LOVE both the butterfly meadow and time travel. Oh my, thanks for the introduction to the templates.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Danni for all you do with the challenge blog, it is a lot of fun!!