Saturday, April 16, 2011

Forgotten Stamp Friday #19

Playing along with another challenge..yes, I am definitely in a challenge state of mind this week! LOL!

I've been wanting to play along with Jessica Rone's Forgotten Friday's for a while now but as always, too many challenges, not enough time. But this is one I really want to start playing along with more often as it is really one that hits home with me! Jessica challenges you to use a stamp you've had unused or not used often for over 6 months. Boy do I have tons that fall in this category!!


So this week, I decided I *had* to play along so here's my card for Forgotten Stamp Friday #19. I decided to use one of my Sarah Kay stamps that I just had to have for my birthday...2 years ago..sigh...and sadly most of them haven't been inked. Just so sad. LOL!


I used some different colors than my norm, not sure I like this card or not but regardless I used a stamp that hasn't been inked and I used some paper from my stash so I'm happy. Adding this to my Operation Write Home pile..which is why it's not full of embellishments--so it's more "mail-able". 





The little details~ Best Friends Forever, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, copics, paper from my older than the hills stash, SU border punch, TAC English Everyday Cuties,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the Holly Hobby look!

Kathy Bradley said...

Danni,
Such a sweet image and colored lovely!

Tina said...

Awww, this is precious!