Friday, September 16, 2011

Raise the Bar challenge-Leave Summer

(don’t forget about my blog candy HERE)
I was so excited that my card won a spot in the top 3 at Raise The Bar Challenge so I get to be a guest bar-tender this week!!
This week the challenge is “Leave Summer” meaning we are focusing on leaves as fall quickly approaches. Be sure to visit The Raise The Bar Challenge to see how you can play along and to see all the DT’s creations!
Here’s what I came up with using Autumn from Victoria Case for SCACD. She is one of my most favorite fall stamps! I got a little bright with my coloring so I paired it with some darker papers..I really like the way it turned out!



The little details~ Autumn, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, copics, white pen, older Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient kit, scrappers floss, copic glitter pens, SU markers, stickles,

10 comments:

Mary J said...

She is ADORABLE! I love the blue shading around her - really makes her pop!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Another adorable card Danni!
Love the color/combo papers....
You always tend to find the right combo on the image and your papers... Luv it!
Happy weekend~

AmethystCat said...

congrats and super card!!!

vc said...

Congratulations Danni- a fantabulous card! Beautiful coloring! Big hugs ♥

Unknown said...

This is darling, Danni! I love her boots!

Cami said...

I love this Fall card with the pretty autumn colors and she is a cutie!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Danni! Love the dp too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How sweet! Love this precious card for Fall. Great mix of colors, patterns and gorgeous coloring.

Michelle VP said...

Congrats on the guest spot at RTB! Love your fall card - such fun papers and image! :)

Lorraine said...

What a great fall card, Danni! I love the colors and your coloring of that sweet image!