Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shopping Our Stash #20

Time for another Shopping Our Stash Challenge! This week the challenge is to make a Thank You or Thanksgiving card. Be sure to visit the blog to see how you can play along and to see the other wonderful design team members creations!

I decided to use one of my many images that I have colored and ready to go for this challenge, just had to get them on a card with a sentiment. I ended up choosing Puddle Jumper Tabitha by Lori  Designs. Isn’t she cute?

This was a super simple card as I just let the patterned paper do all the layering work for me…I almost felt like I was cheating..hehe!

tabitha1

tabitha1side 

The little details~ digi- Puddle Jumper Tabitha, copics, DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies Stack, TAC Squiqqle Ladybugs, SU Tempting Turquoise, buttons, flowers, scrappers floss, SU Embosslits Beautiful Wings,

danni-siggyfall

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable!! I LOVE this color combo!

Peggy said...

I just love the shopping your stash challenges! Your card is absolutely adorable!

Dora said...

This is gorgeous, what a sweet image and the colours are so bright, love it .. yes the patterned papers are so beautiful xxx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Too cute Danni!! Love the greens and blues. Fabulous coloring on that cutie ~jeni :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails