Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sale Alert!!!

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I know for me, I took a few days off from blogging and creating and I feel re-energized and excited to stamp again as I think I was getting burned out. So look out, I’m back!!

Of course I have to share the latest SALE news from SCACD!!!

These SALE prices are good through this Monday (Cyber Monday) and are limited to stock on hand--while supplies last!!!

All NEW 6x6 Paper Pads- 15% off-- HERE

All Embossing Folders- 25% off- HERE

All Tonertex- 25% off- HERE

Selected 2011 Spellbinders- 15% off- HERE

Selected Flower Soft- 20% off- HERE

Select Epiphany Craft Tools- 15% off- accessories NOT included- HERE

Lots of fun goodies that would make some great gifts for your crafty friends!! I can gladly send my wishlist..hehe!!

See you soon for some fun and creations!!

danni siggywinter

No comments: