Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge

One of the challenges I always, always bookmark but have never played along with is Sparkle’s Christmas Card Challenge. Well I decided that I’m going to do my best to play along for 2012!!
So even though I missed the first few challenges, I’m doing them anyway, just so I can be caught up! I just won’t enter them since the time is up.
The first one was~




Here’s what I came up with for Week #1 using a cute digi from Whimsy and Stars Studio-Mabelle RO called Twinkling Angel.




 
I needed to add some color to my blog, what do you think?
The little details~ digi- Twinkling Angel, copics, Cotton Candy Pink sparkly fluff, snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder, bakers twine, Fibi & Lili Christmas, Memento Tuexdo Black ink, SU Dazzling Details,

6 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is really cute, Danni! I love your new blog look!!!

I might have to check this site out .. be nice to have all my cards done in time next yr!!

dolcreations said...

Sweet Sweet Sweet Danni...it is like cotton candy. I love the twine and that image...oh so my kind of card!
Love the new blog look......bright and cheery!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh she's so sweet Danni! Love the pink!

Leanne said...

Totally cute Danni!

Jaspere said...

This is super cute.

Chelsea said...

Love this