Monday, December 19, 2011

Tilda with Lace Jeans

I am finally feeling like crafting…been in a bit of a slump and forcing myself to do some but today, I finally really feel like it.
One of the paper choices that was mentioned in my question below was Taylored Expressions Choice cardstock so I thought I’d use one of my TE Key Ingredients Kits, April 2011 and try it out.
I have been itchin’ to use my Magnolia stamps as I haven’t used them lately so I picked one of my last purchases, Tilda with Lace Jeans.



I really liked this paper, very smooth and easy to blend and easier to cut the image out. Still have a few more papers to try before I decide though.
The little details~ Tilda with lace jeans, Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, TE Key Ingredients April 2011 Kit, MFT Open Scallop Die-namics, Martha Stewart border punch, Maya Road Mist Iridescent Pearl,

17 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Danni!!

Shelby said...

So pretty!! Love the reds and blues

Joey said...

Very cute card Danni, great layout. Joey x

Creations by Shirl said...

She's just beautiful Danni~
Great V-day card too.....

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Danni. Love cute Tilda and the pretty colors. So girly. The denim looking paper looks great. Lovely flower embellishments! :o)

Sheila said...

Cute tilda!! Nice to see you back!

Kristie W. said...

So pretty, Danni! I've been itching to use a Magnolia stamp...need to find my table so I have room to color!

Shirley N said...

This is really sweet Danni, such a pretty card! Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays!

Cyndi said...

So adorable!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

nicolet said...

It's a lovely card Danni!
Hugs Nicolet

Melissa Czapor said...

Fabulous Card!! I just love the way you colored your Tilda!! Blessings and hugs!!

Lynette said...

So darling, Danni - love the cute Magnolia, and that "denim" paper is perfectQ

June Houck said...

SOOOOOOOooooooo cute! I love this Danni card!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Beautiful layout for Tilda.

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, she's adorable Danni!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!