Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just when I think I’m ahead of the game….

I was doing really good…ahead on my posts and creations and doing good. And then my hubby came home from being gone for a month. And then he had Tuesday and Wednesday off and he gets Friday- Sunday off too!

So, I’ve been spending lots of time with him and doing errands and stuff which is awesome and I’m loving it but it also means my crafty time has been not happening.

Today is the 1st of the month which means my calendar page should be done but it’s not..but check back soon for my it and more crafty creations!!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Take all the time you want with your hubby! We'll be here!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH Danni - you just enjoy hubby - crafty time will always be there!!
Hugs,
M

Leanne said...

Have fun with him and enjoy!
;)