Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sketches by Carly #52

I really feel my crafty mojo is in full swing these days. Fun to play along with some of my favorite challenges! Today I thought I’d play along with Carly’s latest sketch.

carlysketch 52[5]

I used a digi I found in my printed folder from Whimsy and Stars Studio-Mabelle RO called Zoe’s Heart. I think it was a freebie at one time as I didn’t see it in her store right now.

I must say I really {heart} how this came out!

zoeshearta

zoesheartaside 

The little details~ digi-Zoe’s Heart,  copics, Basic Grey Sultry, nestabilities, Cuttlebug Script embossing folder, SU Pretty in Pink ink, Martha Stewart punch, pearls, white pen, stickles, Smooch Glitz, flower,

10 comments:

Kristine said...

awww... very SWEET! Love this sketch too Danni, so glad you played along with us this week *Ü* Hugs, Kris

Margreet said...

This is really beautiful...thanks for playing with Carly's sketch!
xxx Margreet

Sandy said...

This is just as sweet as can be - I love the way you interpreted this sketch!
Sandy

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous...

So loving the colours that you have chosen too...

Have a fabulous weekend hugs Pops x x x

Sparkle Smith said...

Such a darling card!

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a pretty card - love the paper you combined with the sweet image.

Tammi said...

This is so pretty! Love what you did with the sketch, it's a great one!

Craft Sensations said...

i love it

Jerusha said...

What a sweet card. I just love that digi. It is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches by Carly!

Kristine said...

Hi again Danni!! Your card is adorable... it won Carly's "TOADally Chic Award" last week! We have a cute badge for your blog if you want it *Ü*
SKETCHES BY CARLY!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails