Sunday, May 13, 2012

Whimsie Doodles May Challenge

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mom’s out there! Hope you have a great day! We are suppose to have gorgeous weather so we’ll be enjoying that and then Sam is grilling steaks for us later as per my request..Yummy!! But onto my card for today~
It seems like there are always so many challenges out there that I always want to play along with but rarely do. The Whimsie Doodle’s monthly challenge is one of those so I thought I’d just do it this month!
The challenge for May is to “Bump It Up”--meaning they want to see dry embossing or scoring. I’m also throwing my name in the hat for a guest designer spot as I just adore their images!



I chose the adorable BEEatrice for my image. I had so much fun with her that I might make this week Bee week on my blog! So come back for some buzzing fun cards! (and a shout out to my blogging friend, Maria, who has had “themed” weeks before and inspired me to do this!)




 
The little details~ digi-BEEatrice, copics, nestabilities, Basic Grey Lemonade, Cuttlebug D’vine Swirl embossing folder, bakers twine, flower, stardust stickles,

22 comments:

Shelby said...

Happy Mother's Day. Beautiful creation. Your coloring is spot on great and just love the embossing on the white card stock!

Shelby

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy Mom's Day!
Cute card~

Dana White said...

Danni this is so sweet - happy Mothers day!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute is she! Wonderful coloring, choice of papers and added embossing!

Patricia St Martin said...

Happy Mother's day Danni! Love your card. The image is just darling she is as cute as a bug.. Just had to say that. Super job on her dress. Love the colors.
Hugs,xxx

Kathy Bradley said...

Danni,
The image is so very cute and your card is totally adorable!

Shelly said...

Your card is adorable, Danni. I love bee cards, though I seldom use my bee theme stamps. I'm looking forward to your "bee" cards. Have a fabulous week.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just darling! Love the little "bee" dress!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Danni, love those pretty colours, sweet image too.
luv
Debby

Sassy Raggedy said...

So cute. Love the bee dress.joann sassy raggedy

Karen Wilson said...

OMGoodness! I LOVE her little dress! What a fun card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

SQUEEE-ing! A whole week dedicated to me, oops, I mean BEES! She's precious! I love her stockings and skirt! Your coloring is impeccable, I adore her :)
Can't wait to see more!!! hugs to you, Danni!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so super cute. Beautiful details and coloring.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how CUUUUUTE are those sparkly wings. Great colors, too!

Leanne said...

Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day Danni! It sound like you did from ur FB posts. ;) U totally deserve it!
Now, this is one really cute card. Love the pretty pinks and the bumble bee girl. Good luck, I hope you get that GDT spot!
;)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

She is Bee-uatiful! So cute and what great coloring. I will have to check out the rest of your posts for more bees :>) I can see why she would inspire a theme!
Thanks for bumping it up with the divas at Whimsie Doodles!!!

Kristie W. said...

She is so cute! I love how she's posing lol. Your coloring is awesome, as always. Looking forward to checking in every day to see what you come up with!

Cyndi said...

Very sweet! Love the bold colors!

Sheila said...

Another sweet bee!

Min said...

Love how you incorporated the embossing with the new image! Too cute!
Thanks so much for playin' along with the Whimsie Doodles "Bump it Up" Monthly Challenge! Great to have you!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

whoistracy said...

I LOVE this! The colors are fab and I really like how you finished the inside off. So glad you could play along with us on Whimsie Doodles this month!

Emily Martina said...

AWWW what a sweet card! I love the bright colors you used :) Thanks so much for playing along this month in the Whimsie Doodles "Bump It Up" Challenge.