Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Earth Angels

One of the members at the Curves I work at just lost one of her beloved cats with the other one on it’s way to heaven soon so we wanted to give her a card as we all know how hard it is to lose a pet, let alone two!!

earthangelsa

I used the Earth Angels digi set from Michelle Perkett. I printed out the cat angel and colored it with my copics. I dug through my older than the hills stash of paper and found some softer, watercolor looking paper that I thought would be appropriate. The sentiment is also from the Earth Angels digi set.

The cat angel is cut out with my nestabilities and then I added some finishing touches with stickles and a white pen.

earthangelsaside

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Awww, that is so sweet Danni! I lvoe those yummy colours together!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Aw...your poor friend! What a lovely gesture and I love this sweet card.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, Gorgeously stunning, fabulous creation huggles Pops x x x

Shelly said...

That's beautiful, Danni. Just right for your friend.

Shelby said...

How sweet is this image and the sentiment is fantastic. Love those papers as well

Shelby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails