Wednesday, October 24, 2012

FBW #211

It’s time again for another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Be sure to visit the blog to see how you can play along and also to see the fabulous creations from the Flutter By Team!
This week we have another wonderful sketch by Flutter By Team member, Kathy!



I chose Little Susan from Elisabeth Bell for SCACD as my image, she’s so sweet! I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black and then masked her off and sponged around her. Next I colored her with copics. I paired her with Teresa Collins-Tell Your Story designer paper.






I added an embossed strip of cardstock, some butterflies with Doodlebug sticker jewels  and some stickles to finish the card. I really like this sketch and can see myself using it again and again!

Hope to see you play along this week with Flutter By Wednesday’s!!

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Danni, I love the cute image and fabulous colouring.
Gorgeous papers, the colours are stunning...fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Danni this is adorable! That DP is so beautiful and loving the color combo! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥

Joey said...

Danni I absolutely LOVE this, great take on the sketch. Joey x

Lynette said...

She is adorable, Danni! Love your pretty colors and your coloring blows me away! Gorgeous paper, too.

Denice said...

I'm a sucker for any Elisabeth Bell image...especially when it's colored as fabulous as this gal is! Great color choices!
:Dxx

jan farnworth said...

wow danni i love it she just pops off the card nicely done.

Kathy said...

Danni, this came out great. Such fab colors and coloring. Love the dsp, too. Beautiful!

Kathy Bradley said...

Danni,
Adorable image and card!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card Danni.
luv
Debby

Kathi said...

Oooh. Another wonderful card. Your coloring is fabulous. Great use of the pretty patterned paper too and a great take on the sketch.

Dana White said...

Danni this is so cute - awesome colours