This week our challenge is Thankful/Thanks along with our butterfly or fairy.
I am continuing my quest to use up a 6x6 paper pad (you can see my original post on this HERE) so I again started with my paper, then found a sketch to work with~ Cupcake Craft Challenge #218.
I also found that there are several challenges with the theme of Thanks/Thankful so I'm entering this card into these as well (I think this is a new all time record for me of # of challenges entered with one card, wow) ~
- Lollipop Crafts Challenge #94- We are Thankful
- Sentimental Sunday's Challenge #128- Thanks/Thanksgiving
- Use it Tuesday #43- Be Thankful--I'm using paper that I've had for quite a while
- Going Grey with Scrap-Creations- Give Thanks
- Shopping Our Stash #77-Thank You or Thanksgiving
- Tuesday Throwdown #124- Thankful for You
For my image I used my MFT Pure Innocence Bunch of Blooms sweetie. I inked her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with copics. I added my sentiment, some Kaisercraft pearls and of course, stickles to finish the front of the card.
I finished the inside of the card too...really enjoying finishing the insides of my cards again.
Hope you'll play along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday's!