Friday, February 15, 2013

Tough decisions stink!!

I've been really struggling with something but finally came to a decision tonight. At the end of March I will no longer be selling Stampin' Up.

I really thought I'd be okay doing my own thing and selling it but every day I get emails and messages asking me why I don't show more SU products so I took that as a sign that although I love their products, I shouldn't sell it.

I have obligations to uphold and I've already met my quota for now so I will remain active until the end of March but then I will no longer sell it.

Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this little adventure...it means so much to me!From Millan.Net










Remember you can purchase all your stamping and crafting needs at my Stampin' Up website anytime~ Click HERE to go shopping!!
All items in bold type are Stampin' Up products or products sold by Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good for you ... I know decisions like this aren't easy!!!

Shannon White said...

Good for you Danni! I have heard similar stories from friends that used to sell SU, they mentioned getting bombarded too, and pressure to only feature SU items on their blogs and to only use SU products... And not in a very friendly way either... And it's just really sad that there are folks w/SU that behave that way.. I had actually considered selling SU cause I really Love a lot of their products as well, but after hearing these types of stories, I chose not to, lol ;-)

Big hugs
Shannon

Lynette said...

You just have to do what's best for you, Danni.

PBrown9624 said...

Yes hard decisions stink but you know whats best for you and you have to follow your heart. Lifes too short and your hobby needs to bring you joy not stress!

Anonymous said...

I know where you are coming from Danni!! I'm a much better customer than I am a demonstrator. I do love their products, but it makes things more difficult to share everything that I love!! :) Good for you hun! HUGS