Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why hello there!!

Hello there friends!! Just poppin' in for a few quick things!From Millan.Net

Last year around May I started doing "theme" weeks on my blog and I had so much fun with them that I decided to start them again. I know I have a few friends that will play along when they can and I'd love it if you want to join in too--just leave me a comment if you do so I can be sure to check out your creations! This is just for fun and is just so I can use more of my stamps/supplies/etc!!

Here's the first three weeks--I will start on Monday's and end on Sunday's. I might not post every day and some days (like Flutter By Wednesday's) might be different than the theme of the week but most days will be that theme!

February 11- February 17- Hearts
February 18- February 24- Spring/Easter
February 25- March 3- Ladybugs

Another thing I wanted to "put out there" is something I've shared before but thought I'd share again. I am so fortunate to have some very talented crafters in my craft group and one of them happens to be Sandy Allnock--the founder of Operation Write Home.  If you want your cards to be put to good use, I really recommend sending them to OWH! Be sure to read the guidelines and remember it's quality not quantity but what a fun and great thing to do!

They also have a blog where there are tutorials, challenges and other fun stuff so check it out too--HERE!

They are also doing a fundraiser so be sure to check that out HERE!!

I'm off to eat lunch and then get busy creating! Have a fabulous day!From Millan.Net








Remember you can purchase all your stamping and crafting needs at my Stampin' Up website anytime~ Click HERE to go shopping!!
All items in bold type are Stampin' Up products or products sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments: