Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Besties Challenge #12

I was excited to see that my card got chosen as runner up on the last Besties Challenge! How fun! I couldn't wait to join in this week! (I think I might be getting addicted to these digis! they are so fun!)

The challenge this week is April Fools~~something humorous or funny.

From Millan.Net

I didn't really know what to do for this but then I saw Shamrock Suzie (I know she's for St.Patrick's Day but how fun is she!) and thought she would just be plain fun so hopefully this qualifies for the challenge! 





Thanks for stopping by!









stamps~Sherri Baldy Stamps digi-Shamrock Suzie, TAC More Humor,
ink~ SU Pumpkin Pie,
cardstock~ misc white, SU Pumpkin Pie, SU Whisper White,
designer paper~ some of the final scraps from DeLovely paper, 
other goodies~ copics, white pen, Crafts-Too Spots embossing folder, Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder, rhinestones, stardust stickles, stardust pens, 

copics~ skin- E000, E00, E21, R20, R30, hair- E07, E08, E09, E19 bows- V01, V12, V15 eyes- G14, G16, clothes/socks- BG000, BG01, BG02, R32, R43, R30, YR02, YR04, R81, R85, Y13, Y17 shoes-B95, B97, B93, shamrocks-YG05, YG07 shadows- W2, BG10

11 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wow, so sweet and colorful. Makes me feel happy. Thanks for your sweet comment too. Happy crafting.

Shelby Goolsby said...

How cute she is and I love that sentiment!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is so cute and I just love the sentiment!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Danni, Danni, Danni.....I love this wonderful card. The colors are all fantastic and that sentiment....I have to know where it is from. Gotta have it....Please let me know! Your card is just fantastic and congrats....joann sassy raggedy

p.s. I have candy on my blog and lots of it...
http://www.sassyraggedy.com/

Naomi said...

Just gorgeous Danni. I love how fun and bright you have made it.
I am also struggling to come up with something for this week.

Naomi xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sunny card and cute too.
luv
Debby

Jenny said...

WOW so pretty, Well done on your top pick. I really must try colouring up one of these images soon :) Jen xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful...gorgeous design and colours.xxx

Kathy said...

Danni, what a funny sentiment inside, love it. Such pretty coloring, too, very cheerful. Congrats on the win, well deserved!

Unknown said...

Darling! Love all the happy colors!

ShersL84bed said...

Super cute, and so silly. Love that image and sentiment.