Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mandi

I don't know about you but sometimes I think it's good to try something new, something different! So that's what I did! LOL! 

I Brake for Stamps has Rick St. Dennis digis and rubber stamps in stock now and while at first I wasn't quite sure about them, they have quickly grown on me!  Not all of them~ as some are pretty scary to me--great for Halloween and for lots of my friends who like that--but I do think the girls are fun and sort of funky! (oh and I just saw some cute bears and kids and fantasy stamps in the rubber section...fun!)

So I thought what the heck, let's give one of them a try and see what I can do with them! I got Mandi as a digi to try. I think she is really a pretty funky gal--so fun to color up!

I kept this a very clean and simple card to show off the image~~didn't want anything competing with the brighter colors I used. 




Hope you have a super fabulous day!!From Millan.Net
If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly! 

stamps~ I Brake for Stamps-Rick St. Dennis-digi- Mandi

ink~ 
cardstock~ misc white, SU Basic Black,
designer paper~
other goodies~ copics, stardust pens, copic glitter pens, stickles, rhinestones, Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder,

copics used~ skin- E11, E13, E15, RV34 hair- E33, E23, E37, E27, E29, eyes- G24, G46, G28 headband/shirt- YR04, YR07, YR09  flower- Y35, Y38, R14  earrings- Y35, Y38, YR16, YR68 background- BG70, BG72, BG75

9 comments:

Lisa T said...

Cool! I agree - you need to try something new every once in a while. I try to do that, too. I think it helps your creativity.

I Brake For Stamps said...

You rocked it!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Wowzer! love her skin tones.... she's cool!

Aletha J. Williams said...

Della said it right! You rocked it! I am so glad that you are liking Randi Dandis. I think they are my favorite images. Don't forget to share in our FB group.
Hugs,
Aletha

Delphine said...

Beautiful! Your card is perfect, love the CAS layout! Hugs Delphine xx

Vicki Parson said...

WOW! Danni, you've done a brilliant job with the coloring! I love this!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful that you tried something new...Very cool colors also...Hugz, joann

Shelby said...

I love different and you've done an amazing job showing her off with fantastic coloring and clean lines in your design.

Shelby

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww! This is awesome!! LOVING her lips!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails