Sunday, August 25, 2013

I Wuf You

The latest release by Tiddly Inks was so much fun {as they always are! isn't Christy Croll amazing!!} and a few of the new digi's just jumped into my cart! LOL! 

My card today uses the new I Wuf You digi set. I wish I looked this cute walking my dogs but I'm sure I look more like something you'd see on YouTube that would spark great amounts of laughter since I have one big dog, one little dog and if there's a squirrel or another dog then I'm usually wrapped up like a mummy! But we're working on it!



Hope your day is full of happiness! I'm hoping to color and create~ which equals happiness for me!








If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

stamps~ Tiddly Inks~digi~ I Wuf You

ink~
cardstock~ Crafter's Companion White, SU Night of Navy
designer paper~ Echo Park- Country Drive
other goodies~ copics, white pen, flowers, Martha Stewart punch, 

copics used~ skin-E00, E02, E11, R20, R30, hair- E49, E37, E41 shirt- G14, G16, G17, skirt- B26, B28, B29, leash-R24, R27, R29 shoes- E23, E25, E27 dogs- R30, W0, W1, W3 ground- C3, colorless blender, shadow-BG10

8 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable, love the hair and the dp you used. Adorable.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Very sweet image and I love her long straight hair. Have a great week.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors and the butterflies! LOVING the new blog look too!!

Corysnana1 said...

So cute, Danni!
Cathy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is sooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Darnell J Knauss said...

Adorable card, Danni! Always impeccably made!! I could just visualize you wrapped up in leashes! Do be careful!!

Maroeska said...

This card really makes me happy. And you're right, Christy's images are the cutest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails