This is a gorgeous digi from Sweet Pea Stamps called Autumn Tenderness by ching-chou kuik. You can find her in digi form~ HERE and in rubber form~ HERE and also on Sheet 52, Plate 247~ HERE!
I colored her with copics (for my reference, her hair used the following copics~ E30, E34, E44, E77) and prismacolor pencils with OMS. I then added touches of sparkle with Smooch Glitz in Goldrush and also with my stardust and copic glitter pens. The paper is from the Basic Grey Konnichiwa collection. A few pearls finish the card off.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
- Party Time Tuesdays~ Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door~ Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenges~ Anything Goes
- 614 Avenue Create~ Anything Goes
- Everybody-Art Challenge~ Sketch--I didn't get all the embellishments on but I used the sketch as my inspiration
Have a super Sunday! I'm just hoping we don't blow away today--super windy out there!
Be sure to take some time to check out~
- Sweet Pea Stamps Store
- Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team Blog
- Sweet Pea Stamps Facebook Page
- Sweet Pea Stamps Facebook Group
- Monthly Challenge Blog-One Sweet Challenge
- Pinterest Page
If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!