Sunday, February 2, 2014

Artistic Delphine

This was a fun card to make!! It's a new Make It Crafty image, Artistic Delphine, and Zoe--owner of Make It Crafty gave it away for a short time to celebrate the fabulous Delphine's birthday!! The only condition was to make Delphine a birthday card! I adore Delphine and she is just so talented so I couldn't wait to make her a card!! Have you ever visited her blog? Beyond amazing coloring!! She is one of my coloring idols!! 

So here's my birthday card to her and I hope she had an amazing birthday full of lots of happiness!!




I had to use blue for some of my coloring as that is one thing I always notice on Delphine's cards~ that gorgeous,drop dead blue!!

Thanks for stopping by! I have been having so much fun crafting this weekend! I'm happy that I have tomorrow off from work so I can continue on! Keep smiling!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ Make It Crafty~digi~Artistic Delphine, TAC Eclectic Borders, SU Teen Tiny Wishes
Ink~ SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Crushed Curry
Cardstock~SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Crushed Curry
Designer Paper~ My Minds Eye~Indie Chic-Nutmeg
Other Goodies~copics, stardust pens, MFT Open Scallop Doily, pearls

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image and papers on this gorgeous card.xxx

Netta said...

great card Danni! especially love the colors and layout of this card! just all around great card!

Mary J said...

Love your sassy fun card, Danni!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun & sassy card, Danni! Love the color combo and your fab coloring! Have a great week!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Danni..love the image and wonderful colouring..Love the colour combo too..one of my favourites..

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is beautiful Danni love, love that image so much I do envy her long legs, lol, your colouring is ACE so are the colours and card design, excellent work.
hugs
lorraine x

Shannon White said...

Aww, Isn't she Pretty Pretty! Love the color combo too! -)
Hugs
Shannon

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and her SOCKS!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous Danni! Your coloring looks amazing and those bold colors really reach out and grab you. Hugs!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is stunningly gorgeous, love your colour choices too, big hugs love Pops x x x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous, fabulous coloring and I love the color combo!
Tammy x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fabulous, I love it! Great colors and design.

Kristie said...

Wow, fantastic job coloring the blues!! She looks great and again, love how you used the stamp around the image. I may need those teeny, tiny wishes after seeing how little and cute they are!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Danni, your coloring is pretty awesome...I love those blues..Hugs, joann