Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer Fairy

I was in the mood to color up a fairy so I decided on this sweet Summer Fairy from Whimsy Stamps from the Wee Stamps collection. She just looks so pretty but also looks like she has a little bit of spunk to her!

As I was coloring her I thought I'd do one of my fav techniques--paper piecing--so I paper pieced her little dress. And I must say, I'm very happy with how her wings turned out!!




I'm entering this card into the following challenges~


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I have several days off so it's nice to get crafty and also spend time with the family!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ Whimsy Stamps-Wee Stamps-Summer Fairy
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock~ Cryogen Iridiscent, SU Island Indigo,
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye- Lime Twist-Happy Go Lucky
Other Goodies~ copics, SU banner punch, SU scallop border punch, SU pearls, stickles

8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this card. Your coloring is fabulous too.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, your coloring is amazing. The hair and especially how you colored the wings are gorgeous!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Coloring and design of your card. I love it. I really love how you did her wings. Hugs, joann

KraftyKoolKat said...

What awesome colouring and paper piecing. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Migdalia said...

Danni, this card is Precious! Adore the darling image and coloring! One of my favorite cards...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Ruth G said...

I love the paper piecing and her wings! Great color choices and coloring all around! TFS! Best of luck with the challenges!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very Beautiful! !!! Love it!! Hugs, Heidi

Sarah said...

Your little fairy is very cute indeed and most welcome at The Cutie Pies!! Good Lock!! Sarah