Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kisses

Another very simple card for today as I printed the image too big but that's okay, I still like it and had so much fun coloring it!! The digi is from Saturated Canary and is called Kisses.




My interview went well today! I got a "Conditional Job Offer"!! I was given the choice between being a cashier or working on either the Skyfari or Tram. I figure you only live once so I chose the Skyfari or Tram! Because of the safety concerns and such, they need to do background checks and some other things but I should be an "official" zoo employee in a few weeks!

There are no words to describe how I feel. Beyond excited! My dream is becoming a reality! I'm just so happy!!!

Have a fabulous week! I hope to have lots to share with you as long as the crafty mojo holds out!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ Saturated Canary-digi stamp-Kisses
Ink~
Cardstock~ misc red, Copic xpress it
Designer Paper~ Pink Paislee-365 Degrees
Other Goodies~copics, 

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is such a fabulous image and you've really made it stand out with the white against that dark patterned paper. Very nice!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Beautiful colouring. Congratulations on the job offer.

Lynette said...

Congrats on the new job, Danni!!! I hope you love it. Your card is awesome, by the way:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors! Congrats on the job offer and loving the new blog header!!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooooo darn Adorable!!! I love it!!! Great work!!!
hugs,Heidi