I know you didn't come here for my whining so let's get on with today's creation!! I colored up the Whimsy Stamp by Time For Tea Designs called Fall Love. I think I've mentioned *a few times* that autumn is my favorite season so it only seemed fitting to have this fabulous stamp.
I really liked how this one turned out. It just makes me happy and makes me smile!
I am entering this card into the following challenges~
- Sister Act Card Challenges~ Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge~ Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs~ Anything Goes
- Through The Craftroom Door~ Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly~ Anything Goes
- Loves Rubberstamps~ Anything Goes
Thank you so much for stopping by and I truly hope I'm back soon and often to share more crafty goodness with you all!
If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!
Stamps~ Whimsy Stamps-Time For Tea Designs- Fall Love
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress It,
Other Goodies~ copics, cardstock/paper/ribbon from March 2011 Key Ingredients kit, SU Candy Dots