Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Valerie's Spring Rain

Goodness! Time does really seem to just fly by these days! I don't know that I'm really all that busy but at the same time it does feel that way! Anyhoo, onto a card for today!!

I am still on my mission to use up the Echo Park Springtime 6x6 paper pad. I thought for sure this card would do it but nope, still have enough scraps for one more card. So very close!! LOL!

This card uses a cutie pie from Whimsy Stamps called Valerie's Spring Rain by Crissy Armstrong. Oh so very adorable!! I also used the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Everyday Moments stamp set by SC Designs


  


I almost thought I was going to have to start over because as I was coloring up the image, I got the dreaded copic blob.



I really liked how the image was looking so far so I decided to see if I could save it. I *think* I did a fairly good job with the help of some paper piecing! Here's the end result~



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Have a fabulous day! Do something to make yourself smile!!




6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this came out very Adorable!!!! Great save on the blob too!!! I recently had one that I have not finished yet but plan to when life slows a little down. I took a picture after I was saved it and so far 2 out of 2 people said they couldn't find where the blob was!!! Yeah!!!! Have a wonderful day doll!!!
hugs, Heidi

Sandra said...

Super cute and gorgeous coloring!!
Love it!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.Hugs,sandra

Pop's Cards said...

This is beautiful sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Denice said...

This turned out super cute and no one would have guessed that there was an unwanted ink blob...NO ONE!
:Dxx

Karen Wilson said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is so adorable Danni...Hugs joann