Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Valerie's Spring Rain

Goodness! Time does really seem to just fly by these days! I don't know that I'm really all that busy but at the same time it does feel that way! Anyhoo, onto a card for today!!

I am still on my mission to use up the Echo Park Springtime 6x6 paper pad. I thought for sure this card would do it but nope, still have enough scraps for one more card. So very close!! LOL!

This card uses a cutie pie from Whimsy Stamps called Valerie's Spring Rain by Crissy Armstrong. Oh so very adorable!! I also used the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Everyday Moments stamp set by SC Designs


  


I almost thought I was going to have to start over because as I was coloring up the image, I got the dreaded copic blob.



I really liked how the image was looking so far so I decided to see if I could save it. I *think* I did a fairly good job with the help of some paper piecing! Here's the end result~



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Have a fabulous day! Do something to make yourself smile!!




6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this came out very Adorable!!!! Great save on the blob too!!! I recently had one that I have not finished yet but plan to when life slows a little down. I took a picture after I was saved it and so far 2 out of 2 people said they couldn't find where the blob was!!! Yeah!!!! Have a wonderful day doll!!!
hugs, Heidi

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Super cute and gorgeous coloring!!
Love it!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.Hugs,sandra

Pop's Cards said...

This is beautiful sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Denice said...

This turned out super cute and no one would have guessed that there was an unwanted ink blob...NO ONE!
:Dxx

Karen Wilson said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is so adorable Danni...Hugs joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails