Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cuddly Ride

Happy New Year! It's not quite here yet but close enough! I hope everyone has a fabulous 2015! I've been doing lots of reflecting and thinking about 2014 and am looking forward to 2015!

The part I'm most excited about is that my family and I have decided that it's going to be a year of giving back. We are going to donate money, time, goods to different organizations/charities through out the year. Focus on others vs. ourselves. It's something we've done on a small scale before but this year I'm excited to do it on a larger scale and also to do it with the entire family.

Onto my card for today! I used another adorable stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Cuddly Ride. I have to admit I think it would be fun to be a wee little one and ride on a cute snail like this one!!




Thanks for stopping by and again, Happy New Year! I must admit it's very odd to be ringing it in all by myself since Sam and the kids and even Freckles are visiting Sam's mom but I'm glad they had a chance to go. I couldn't go because I have to work. It's very weird being here all by myself but I'm trying to make the most of it!! 

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Another beautiful card. I just love these images. Sorry you had to work. But looks as if you put the time alone to good use. Happy New Year...Hugs, joann

Denice said...

This is just a super card! I love the image and the design is so simple, yet just perfect! You rocked this through and through!
Sounds like you have some good plans for 2015...hope you're able to keep them and the year is happy and healthy for you and yours!
:Dxx