Friday, January 30, 2015

Two thumbs up!!

Not a crafty project to share today as I've been under the weather but had to share that I finally have found a die storage system that I just love!

I bought these Stamp & Die Storage Pouches and then bought the Magnetic Cards that go with the pouches and I must say I am in love!!


I like that they come ready to go as I'm not one to try and figure things out as far as cutting to size or things like that. I'm also pleased with how many dies fit on one sheet!! Awesome!! I am also happy that the pouches and magnetic sheets are quality products--you can just tell that they are going to last!

Yup, I'm a happy camper so head on over to SugarPea Designs and get yours now and don't forget to add some of their cute stamps and dies into your cart too!!

Be happy and I hope to see you again very soon!