Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today I have another card for the challenges for a yahoo group I'm in. The challenge is Lucky/St. Patrick's Day. 

I had fun playing with the SugarPea Designs stamp set, Bushel & A Peck. Isn't that little girl just too cute and fun??



I also used an older SugarPea SugarSketch for my layout. I've sort of set a challenge for myself to do them all. So far I've done SugarSketch 006 and SugarSketch 001 and today's SugarSketch 002--still a lot to do but what fun to try and do them all!



Hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by! 

Stamps~ SugarPea Designs-Bushel & A Peck
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Garden Green
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, Copic Xpress-It
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye-Lime Twist-Fly a Kite
Other Goodies~ copics, A Muse scallop die, Crafts-Too Twinkle embossing folder, SU Fashionable Hearts embosslits, Wink of Stella pen, corner rounder

4 comments:

Stef H said...

st. pat's already? yikes!
this is fabulous!
it's ALWAYS fabulous!
you do fabulous!

hugs :)

Karen Wilson said...

Aww, how cute is this!! Adorable! Hope you're doing well!

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Danni!!! She is too stinkin' cute and LOVE that sketch!!

Heidi Brawley said...

So cute!! I am jealous you have a jump on St. Patrick's Day cards!! Keep it going!!!
hugs, Heidi