Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello sweet friend plus 1!

I have another no coloring card--hope you were sitting down! LOL!

This is another one for the yahoo group's challenge of using red or pink, white or cream and kraft. I must admit that I'm having fun with these cards. It's fun to challenge myself not to color.



I used an older sketch from The Paper Players for this card.



Stamps~ SU- Six Sided Sampler
Ink~ SU Pretty in Pink, SU Crumb Cake
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake, misc white
Designer Paper~ none
Other Goodies~ SU Hexagon punch, SU pearls

Okay, I had so much fun with this that I made one more card. 



Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps~ TAC-Basic Backgrounds, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink~ SU Pretty in Pink, SU Strawberry Slush
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake, SU Pretty in Pink, misc white
Designer Paper~ none
Other Goodies~ SU Heart punch, square punch, stickles

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni I am loving the three simple cards you are making! Your no colouring cards are wonderful. I just love them!!!!!!

Denice said...

What a great take on the sketch, you've got this no-coloring down perfectly!