Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Up Up Bean

Wow, 4 posts in a row!! Go me!! LOL!!

I recently got some new stamps from The Greeting Farm so I thought I'd ink one up! This cutie is Up Up Bean. Seriously, how stinkin' cute is she!!



I'm entering this into the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge of embossing and it's also for yahoo groups Friday Challenge #12- Birthday.

Have a simply wonderful day full of smiles!!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm-Up Up Bean, SU- Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Tangelo Twist
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Real Red, SU Crushed Curry, SU Tangerine Tango
Designer Paper~ 
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, Wink of Stella pen, SU border punch, rhinestones, Crafts-Too Embossing folder,

5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so adorable and I love the colors you used and the coloring. Fabulous.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

I love her! She's so fun and in these bright colors really pops!

Heidi Brawley said...

This is soooooooooooo darn cute!!! I haven't gotten this cutie yet!!! I totally Love what you did and the colors are Great!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Migdalia said...

Danni, she is PRECIOUS!! WOW on her coloring!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Danni & your colouring is fab :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx