Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sweet Molli

Oh my goodness! This card took me way longer than it should have. I think all the time away from crafty made me very rusty at this cardmaking stuff!! But I forced myself to finish it so now maybe the next one won't be as difficult!

Isn't she so cute!! She's, Sweet Molli, from the new line of stamps at La La Land Crafts! She's Marci's big sister, how fun!! I paper pieced her outfit and also used the heart on her shirt to make the little hearts as embellishments.



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Stamps~ La La Land Crafts-Sweet Molli, SU-The Nicest Things
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Rose Red
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Rose Red
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey-Lemonade
Other Goodies~ copics, Whimsy Stamps-Double Scalloped Square Doily Die,

11 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so adorable and I love the cute design.

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Danni!
Hugs Kristel

Denice said...

What a fun card....so glad you were able to finish it, sorry it was such a struggle. The hearts are a nice addition!

Christine Dol said...

Hey Danni, I am so glad you plugged away at this card! Its super adorable! I love the paper piecing and the colours! Have a great weekend!

Jeannie said...

Gosh she is soooo cute ~ I LOVE the paper pieced outfit too!

Jeannie T.
Current Blog Challenge-You are My Sunshine
Dragonfly Journeys

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Super cute. Love the paper piecing.

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card! I love the paper piecing. Thank you so much for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Unknown said...

Super sweet card (I love the new Molli stamps). Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
~ Bonnie DT

Unknown said...

Danni, I love these type cards. You just make them look like they can speak and are so vibrant. You know I am a huge fan of yours. Hugs,

Michelle said...

A stunning piece of work - fantastic layout and colours - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Kristie W. said...

That doily die is awesome!!! Makes a pretty background for Sweet Molli :)