I used my new Day Off Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm. I thought it was appropriate since I only seem to find energy to craft on my days off anymore. LOL! Her hair really threw me as to how to color it so I peeked at The Greeting Farm site and CASE'd how Alyce had colored it.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
- my yahoo groups Friday/Tuesday challenges- use punch
- Papertake Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge- Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion- Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends-Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends-Anything Goes
- Sweet Sunday Sketch- use a previous sketch- I used sketch 270
Thanks for stopping by!! ohhh I almost forgot, I have to share our new pet-Fluffy! He/she is a baby bearded dragon and oh my are we smitten with Fluffy! Who knew a lizard could be so fun!!
Stamps~ The Greeting Farm-Day Off Anya, SU-Hello Love
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Melon Mambo
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey-Lemonade
Other Goodies~ copics, Whimsy Stitched Border dies, La La Land Stitched Nested Circles die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch