Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Get Whale Soon!

Sam asked me for a get well soon card for one of the guys he works with. I said "sure, no problem". Ha! Tell me how one stamp hoarder can NOT have hardly any masculine type stamps! Good grief! 

Today's card uses an old TAC set, Oh Happy Day. I liked the punny saying with this fun whale.


I've been thinking about trying my theme weeks again and decided, why not! So this week my theme is Get Well. I may be inconsistent with them but they do help me use stamps and supplies that I normally don't use so when I can I will have them.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your day is wonderful!

Stamps~ TAC-Oh Happy Day,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Night of Navy,
Cardstock~ SU Night of Navy,
Designer Paper~ Bo Bunny-Barefoot & Bliss,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, 

No comments: