Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Love You, Friend

It's been awhile since I've done any of the challenges for my yahoo group- (I have put out 100 challenges there and this is only the 15th one I've done, eek! I need to get busy!!), so this card is for Challenge #15~ Love.

I used one of the many Stamp Of the Week stamps I have from Unity called Flowers for a Friend. I thought the vase was perfect to do some paper piecing!



I'm entering this into the current challenge at 613 Avenue Create which is Anything Goes with the option of paper piecing.

Hope you have a simply wonderful day full of lots of smiles and love! thanks for stopping by!

Stamps~ Unity- Flowers for a friend,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock~ misc. white, SU Rich Razzleberry,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey-Lemonade
Other Goodies~ copics, Wink of Stella pen, stickles, SU Triple Banner Punch, Crafts-Too Hearts embossing folder, Martha Stewart butterfly punch,

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a perfect FRIEND card Danni!

memorial garden benches said...

That's stunning! I love how it looks. Great job!