Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sorry you feel so icky

One final get well card for my theme this week. This is an old Paper Makeup Stamps stamp called Flubu. I just wanna give him some chicken soup and a hug!

I found the big banner/pennant already cut out in the paper pad so I figured I'd just use it! I like the way it turned out.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate it!! Have a happy day!

Stamps~ Paper Makeup Stamps- Flubu
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Early Espresso
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Early Espresso,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey- Marjolaine
Other Goodies~ copics

2 comments:

Jean Addis said...

The colors are perfect for your cute card! It's a perfect get well card.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Danni, Flubu is adorable and a perfect get well card! What a great card, and I love your paper piecing! Hugs!