Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Spring Zebra

Recently one of my favorite sketch sites closed it's challenge, The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. In the final post, Karen suggested that maybe you could start at #1 of her sketches and do them all. All 300 of them. 

Well, challenge accepted. I have many sketch sites that I intend on doing all their sketches but why not add another one to the list, LOL!

So without further delay, The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #1~



and my take on it~



Thanks for stopping by! It's back to work for me tomorrow. No more sleeping in, no more naps, sigh, time to be an grown up again! LOL! Have a great day!!
Stamps~ Whimsy Stamps-Spring Zebra,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ misc white,
Designer Paper~ 
Other Goodies~ copics, Taylored Expressions May 2011 Key Ingredients, button twine,

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh I am out of the loop...so sad they closed their challenge blog :(. This is such a cute image and worked perfectly for this sketch!