Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Recover Rapidly-again

Sorry for being so quiet. Many of you know that our sweet Freckles was diagnosed with a malignant tumor last June. We finally made the decision to have her put to sleep so that she doesn't suffer or feel worse. My heart is so broken and can't even describe the void in our lives without her but as the saying goes, life goes on. 

I needed another get well card for a gentleman at work so I whipped this one up quickly. I think he'll appreciate it!



I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies~

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh, Dani. I am so sorry to hear about Freckles. We just went through the same thing with our beautiful girl, Flake. We'd had her over 13 years. Don't know if it ever stops hurting. You and your family have my sympathy. Your man card is wonderful...thanks for sharing!

Tracey said...

So sorry to hear about Freckles Danni {sending you hugs}
Your card is gorgeous & I love the green & blue.
Tracey
xx

Christine Dol said...

Danni, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Freckles. I feel your pain as we have a furry lab that is our best friend I tell ya. They are such a part of the family.
Your card is a great card as always.