Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy Anya

I'm up on The Greeting Farm Blog today! I decided to color up the digi, Happy Anya! She is just so, well, happy and makes me smile! I also used the clear stamp set, Hello & Smile for the sentiment.

I used one of Amy's Anya's Salon colors from yesterday on her hair~ Roasted Chestnut. Are you loving Anya's Salon as much as I am?? 


I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Hope that today brings you lots of reasons to smile! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jean Addis said...

She is super cute. I love her hair color, and will definitely look into that..

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooooo very cute!!!! Fabulous job on her hair too!!! I picked up this cutie a couple weeks ago and have yet to color her up.....Need to focus on St Patrick's day cards....and make a Bday card for Brooke as her bday is sneaking up next month too!!!
hugs,
Heidi

Stella said...

Awe...she's such a cutie. I love the dotted background; perfect for our theme! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Andie Miller said...

She's so adorable. I l I very the Greeting Farm digis, this darling is no different. So glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails