Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You're So Sweet!

It's that wonderful time of the year, Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration!! Who doesn't love getting free goodies!! When I first saw this years Sale-A-Bration catalog the first set that I knew I *had* to have was Honeycomb Happiness! This little chick is the CUTEST!!

Seriously, super cute right?? and that paper!! It's so pretty!! I've linked everything down below so feel free to go shopping and get your own Sale-a-bration goodies for free!! You get to choose 1 item for every $50 spent--what a deal!!

Have the greatest day ever and smile!! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies~ (the Honeycomb Happiness set isn't listed as you have to earn it, feel free to ask me any questions!)


3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Absolutely darling - love the colors.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card...love that Honeycomb Happiness!
xxx Margreet

Patti J said...

What a tweet card, Danni! Love that patterned paper with your cute birdie!