Thursday, March 24, 2016

Good luck!

*this is my second post of the day! be sure to scroll down and see my Greeting Farm card!*

Ever have those moments in life when you wonder if things will ever slow down? I'm having one of those now! But I'm hopeful that things will start slowing down or at least get manageable soon!!

I started this card way before St. Patrick's Day but just didn't get it done. Who says clovers are just for St. Patrick's Day anyway!! We all need some good luck throughout the year!

Today starts another new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps~ Anything Goes!! Hope to see your entry in there!!

The cute stamp is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and is called Swings 'n Slides Good Luck. I think she'll have tons of good luck with the size of her lucky clover!



Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Sudha said...

Luv this pretty cute creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in