Thursday, May 26, 2016

You're Amazing!

Hello there! Hope that everyone is having a fabulous day! 

Today I have a card using one of the new sets from The Greeting Farm called Mega-Mini Amazing!  I'm really enjoying these smaller sized sets, so many possibilities!!



At the end of last year I had set a goal for myself to complete all the sketches, in order, from one of my favorite sketch sites that shut down, Sweet Sketch Sunday. I sort of forgot about that goal until this card so here's sketch 2


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~ Mega-Mini Amazing
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Poppy Parade, SU So Saffron
Cardstock~ SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~My Mind's Eye-Stella Rose- Gertie
Other Goodies~ SU 7/8 Circle Punch, SU Scallop Border Punch, Wink of Stella, black ribbon, SU Basic Pearl Jewels

3 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So sweet cart< cute image! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon. Helena DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely card. Love the idea of that challenge too. I used to love that sketch site.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (SO sorry I'm late commenting but I have so much trouble with this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT foolishness!!)
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper