Monday, July 4, 2016

You mermaid to be awesome

Hello there! Happy 4th of July! 

Today I have a card using a technique I've been dying to try! I scribbled on an acrylic block with my Zig Clean Color markers, sprayed it with water and then pressed the watercolor paper on it.



I just {love} the effect it had and it was the perfect background for my little mermaid! Isn't she precious? She's from the newly released Little Mermaids set! Unfortunately the set is sold out already but I know it'll be back in stock soon!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
I hope to see you back here tomorrow when I'll have another mermaid card to share!! 


Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Kaleidacolor Birthstone,
Cardstock~ watercolor paper, Copic Xpress-It,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, copics

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your card Danni. Great technique!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Love the design! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

Hugs, Deni

Unknown said...

Great technique and your mermaid is so adorable. Love the scene you have created. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will join us again. Jennifer DT member x

Marjeta said...

Cute card. Love the soft colors you used.

Marjeta

Catie Cuddles said...

Brilliant card and yes the background works perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT