Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello Friend!

I think it's always good to challenge yourself. I have several personal challenges going right now with my crafting and one of them is to use all the SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketches and Mix It Up Challenges--in order. 

I've only done a few so it's a personal challenge that will keep me busy. Today I'm using SugarSketch #3.



I used the cute Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set for my card. I use to not like gnomes but I have to admit they are growing on me and I think this one is simply adorable.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges~

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a fabulous day!!

Stamps~ SugarPea Designs- Gnome Sweet Gnome,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Real Red, 
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye-Notable,
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, SU Retired Scallop border punch, SU retired Hearts A Flutter framelits, SU retired Brights Candy Dots,

6 comments:

Jean Addis said...

I'm a big gnome fan, and I really like this one. Great card!

Veronica Regazzi - Le Idee di Penelope said...

So sweet!! thanks for joinig us at Craft Your Passion challenge this week!!
Dt Veronica Penelope

craftysahmiam said...

Thanks for sharing your happy, brightly colored cute gnome card with us at Love To Craft Challenge Blog :)

Jean said...

Such a sweet card, love the gnome. loving the rich colours.
Thanks for joining in with our very first challenge over at LTCCB, hope to see you again.

Jean DT xx

Christine Dol said...

Love the vibrant colours you chose Dani...this is adorable!
Hope you are enjoying your new house!!!!!

CraftYourPassion said...

What a lovely mix of patterns and papers.Such a n adorable image and coloured so beautifully.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x