Monday, August 22, 2016

Penelope Poppy

Today I have a card to share with you using one of Conie Fong's sweet digi stamps called Penelope Poppy. How adorable is she? and so much fun to color up!



I'm continuing with my challenge to myself of using all the Sweet Sunday Sketches in order. This is #8!



Today I had an interview, actually my second interview, with Wells Fargo for a teller position. I think it went well but we'll find out later in the week.  For now I'm hoping to just enjoy the little break between jobs and hopefully get crafty!

Have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ Conie Fong-digi-Penelope Poppy,
Ink~
Cardstock~
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ all cardstock, designer paper, and embellishments from an old Paper Makeup Stamps kit, retired SU scallop border punch, copics

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni, this looks like your daughter! Such an adorable card! Good luck with your new job adventure..I'm sure you will do great!