Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hello!

Happy Wednesday! I hope that today brings you nothing but smiles!!

Today I have a fun card to share using one of The Greeting Farm's Super Secret Stamps that was just released, Relax (SSSC #28)! I love her outfit and it was fun to paper piece it!!



I almost always add a little something to the inside of my cards but always forget (or am too lazy) but today I remembered! It's not much but I feel it really helps finish the card off nicely!


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here real soon!

Stamps~ TGF~Relax
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pool Party
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Pool Party, SU Whisper White, SU Calypso Coral,
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye~ Lime Twist~ Fly a Kite,
Other Goodies~ copics, TGF Hello & Smile dies, Fiskars small scallop border punch, my favorite Martha Stewart butterfly punch, SU Basic Rhinestone Jewels,

No comments: