Friday, December 9, 2016

With Love Lucy

I decided to take a break from redoing my stamp catalog to color and create today! I must say I am so pleased with how things are going with my stamp catalog. I can't wait for it to be done as I think it will be more useful to me now! Plus I'm going to organize my clear stamps so that will be helpful too!

I found that the Art by Miran Facebook group has a progressive challenge going on so I got the cute image, With Love Lucy, and decided to play along. 





I can never get the sparkle to show so I tried a few angles to see if it would work and look at that, it did! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Don't forget that I'm looking for a new Flutter By Team!! See all the details~ HERE!!

Stamps~ Art by MiRan~digi~ With Love Lucy, SU Express Yourself
Ink~ SU Poppy Parade,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Lost Lagoon,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~ Lucille, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Clear Wink of Stella pen, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, Quikutz flourish die, flowers, 

1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soo very pretty Danni!!!! Have a Fabulous weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi