Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wishing you a purr-fect day!

I am working on finding my mojo! I started this card a week ago and figured it was time to just finish it. Isn't it funny how one minute you are all knee deep in creativity and then the next minute you feel like you could walk away from crafting all together?

I participated in a Valentine's Day Swap on one of the groups I'm in and was so THRILLED to receive Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad and some fun Doodlebug Matte Sprinkles (enamel dots)! I might have squealed when I opened the package! So very fun!!

I also must say I am so proud of how I colored the kitty cat on this cute La La Land stamp, retired Marci with Cat. 




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!! 

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~ Marci with Cat, Newton's Nook~Newton's Antics,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Indigo Blue,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Island Indigo, 
Designer Paper~ Lawn Fawn~ Perfectly Plaid,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Blueprints 15, Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder, Doodlebug Matte Sprinkles, 

No comments: