Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Easter Bean

Before we know it it will be Easter so I thought I'd try and get a few cards done and hopefully I'll get them sent out in time too!

My card today uses the super sweet Easter Bean from The Greeting Farm! I just wanna hug her and squeeze her!

I'm continuing my challenge to use all the Sweet Sunday Sketches in order so today I used sketch #18~







I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and take a looksie at my lil' ol' blog! Have a happy day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~digi~ Easter Bean, TAC Tiny Spring,
Ink~ SU Pink Pirouette, SU Pool Party,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Pink Pirouette, SU Pool Party, 
Designer Paper~ Jillibean Soup~Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Layering Squares Framelits, SU Subtles Candy Dots, 

3 comments:

Rene said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Migdalia said...

I love the darling image!! Absolutely adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

coldwaters2 said...

What a delicious, super cute Easter card I love that wonderful image thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
hugs
lorraine x