Thursday, March 16, 2017

Good Luck Anya

Isn't it funny how our mind works? One minute you are "on fire" with creativity and then the next minute you think about selling all the crafty supplies because you have no desire to create. Slowly, ever so slowly, the desire to create comes back and you hope that it's around to stay awhile. That's my story over the last few weeks. I see a glimmer of creativity so I'm trying to capture and go with it.

I have the images sitting on my desk that I colored for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge so I thought I'd try to get some of them onto cards. I started with this cutie, Good Luck Anya





I didn't put a sentiment on this card as I thought it could be used as either a St. Patrick's Day card or a Good Luck card and I couldn't decide which it wanted to be right now.

It's a start at getting back on the creativity train--hopefully it will stay! Have a happy day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~ Good Luck Anya, TAC Little Spring, 
Ink~ SU Garden Green, 
Cardstock~ SU Basic Grey, misc white, Copic Xpress-it, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~ Kioshi, 
Other Goodies~ copics, 

1 comment:

Netta said...

very cute Danni! Happy Saint Paddy's Day!