Saturday, April 22, 2017

Troll Ellie

I cannot tell a lie. I am smitten with the movie Trolls. I know it's for kids but it just makes me happy!



Lucky for me others must love the movie too as I'm seeing Troll stamps pop up at various stores! They are all on my wishlist! I did go ahead and get started on my Troll collection though by getting a digi from The Paper Nest Dolls called Troll Ellie. I just adore her and she was fun to color up!




The colors are a bit off as I just got a new light tent to take photos of my cards in and I'm learning it. Her hair is more pink than purple. :)

I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a happy day!

Stamps~ The Paper Nest Dolls~digi~Troll Ellie, SU And Many More, TAC Swirly Gigs, 
Ink~ SU Melon Mambo, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Melon Mambo,
Designer Paper~ a muse polka dot, a muse gingham,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Banner Punch, Whimsy Stitched Border Dies Trio, SU Enamel Dots, 

7 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Danni, a super card and love those trolls, I had quite a collection of them as a kid, love your trolls bright hairdo and the papers you have used. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations... have a wonderful week... Megan DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Migdalia said...

Oh my goodness I love her!! She is a cutie pie!! Adorable card!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a sweet card and beautifully colored image. I love trolls too! The movie made me happy. Your embellishments are such a cute addition. Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Challenge.

Irena Stefanova said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card for our April challenge 9 at Love to Craft, Irena, DT x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello…. You have made a beautiful card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

pst said...

Very cute card, the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member