Saturday, May 27, 2017

Sending smiles across the miles

Today I took some time to get out my distress inks and play. I've had them for awhile but haven't really taken the time to use them. I had so much fun that I hope to use them more often!

I paired the background that I created with World Marci, World Border Die and sentiment from the December 2016 La La Land Crafts kit.





Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!!

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~ World Marci & Sending Smiles,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Island Indigo,
Cardstock~ watercolor paper, Copic Xpress-It, SU Island Indigo, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ MFT Blueprints 14, Distress Inks~ Tumbled Glass, Pine Needles, Evergreen Bough, Chipped Sapphire, copics, La La Land World Border, Pretty Pink Posh Nature Mix Sequins, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

I love how you put this card together Danni! Great card!!!!